Why do MSGA suddenly deem my corporate Officeproduct not genuine RRS feed

• Question

• I have bought my laptop bundled with office. After using it for almost 2 years it is deemed not Genuine. Same with my home PC which was bougth 3 years ago bundled with WInXP and now suddenly deem not Genuine. Since the dealer no longer exist (was wiped out by big netstores) i have no way of proving my point. But still all my now almost useless products are bougth and payed for by me or my company. This is not ok and as i see it bordering to dishonest business ethics.
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:56 PM

Answers

• I have bought my laptop bundled with office. After using it for almost 2 years it is deemed not Genuine. Same with my home PC which was bougth 3 years ago bundled with WInXP and now suddenly deem not Genuine. Since the dealer no longer exist (was wiped out by big netstores) i have no way of proving my point. But still all my now almost useless products are bougth and payed for by me or my company. This is not ok and as i see it bordering to dishonest business ethics.

Please provide MGADiag reports for both machines.....
    In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Run" several times to download and start the Utility.  When asked, click the "Continue" button.  When the utility completes its run, click the "Copy" button, then come back here and paste the report into your post.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Friday, September 3, 2010 7:08 PM
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:00 PM

All replies

Please provide MGADiag reports for both machines.....
    In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Run" several times to download and start the Utility.  When asked, click the "Continue" button.  When the utility completes its run, click the "Copy" button, then come back here and paste the report into your post.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Friday, September 3, 2010 7:08 PM
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:00 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Friday, September 3, 2010 7:07 PM