Drivers for Intel DP43BF RRS feed

• Question

• Windows Home Server Code Name "Vail" did not contain the LAN drivewr for my Motherboard, Intel DP43BF.  Intel does not provide drivers for any NOS for this desktop board.  Does anyone have a fix for the drive issue?

I was able to install the 30 day evaluation copy of the current WHS without any driver issues.  Interesting that the current release based on Server 2003 supports my LAN and the new Beta based on Server 2008 had no drivers for the LAN. 

Intel's website is very clear on the fact that they will not support drivers for Servers on this and other desktop boards.   

Saturday, June 5, 2010 7:22 PM

Answers

• Windows Home Server Code Name "Vail" did not contain the LAN drivewr for my Motherboard, Intel DP43BF.  Intel does not provide drivers for any NOS for this desktop board.  Does anyone have a fix for the drive issue?

I was able to install the 30 day evaluation copy of the current WHS without any driver issues.  Interesting that the current release based on Server 2003 supports my LAN and the new Beta based on Server 2008 had no drivers for the LAN. 

Intel's website is very clear on the fact that they will not support drivers for Servers on this and other desktop boards.

Sometimes the client equivalent worked on v1 (in that case, it was XP drivers when Server 2003 drivers didn't exist).  You can try the equivalent here (in this case, Win7 x64).
    Saturday, June 5, 2010 9:30 PM