Reports in Money 2007 Home & Business RRS feed

• Question

• I recently had Money 2007 Home & Business installed on my new computer running Windows 7.  When I try to pull up a Net Worth report, it is not showing all of the correct information.  I have a hard copy of a new worth that I printed off when I used Money 2004 on my old computer which was using Windows Vista.  So when I compare my good hard copy of the net worth, it does not match the figures that are brought up now.  In fact, if I change the date to show the net worth as of, the figures don't change at all.  They remain the same no matter what date I put in.  I have checked all of my settings under customizing and have them all correct.  I am very concerned as I use this report and others.  Now I don't trust the information that this and any report is showing.  HELP!!
    Friday, June 3, 2011 11:08 AM

All replies

• I recently had Money 2007 Home & Business installed on my new computer running Windows 7.  When I try to pull up a Net Worth report, it is not showing all of the correct information.  I have a hard copy of a new worth that I printed off when I used Money 2004 on my old computer which was using Windows Vista.  So when I compare my good hard copy of the net worth, it does not match the figures that are brought up now.  In fact, if I change the date to show the net worth as of, the figures don't change at all.  They remain the same no matter what date I put in.  I have checked all of my settings under customizing and have them all correct.  I am very concerned as I use this report and others.  Now I don't trust the information that this and any report is showing.  HELP!!

Try File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair

If no joy, consider File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 1. That will reset reports and will delete customized reports, however.

Friday, June 3, 2011 6:50 PM