Will Subprojects publish when you publish a master plan from project professional? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've been told that subprojects will not publish when you publish your master plan.  From what I'm seeing that is correct but it would be helpful to get a confirmation.  I've been publishing a master project with 6 subprojects all in edit mode.  Project Professional will prompt me to save the subprojects but when I check the last published date on the server none of the subprojects have updated dates.  Can anyone tell me what the rules are for subprojects regarding publishing.  I was going to try to publish the master plan via project online tonight to see if it would publish on the server.

Thanks for your help

Don Landry

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

like you was told and can see: Publishing a master project will not start publish of inserted sub projects.
    While saving a master project, you are asked if you want to save sub project.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Proposed as answer by HFprojects Monday, June 12, 2017 8:08 AM
    Wednesday, March 1, 2017 6:22 AM