Activities Report. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts,

How to get activities of a record and its related record in a report. We are using crm online. I tried using fetch xml, i'm getting only the record activities not its related record activities.

Example, there is an opportunity record say A, and its originating Lead is B. I need to display activities of both A and B. i.e., opportunity record and lead record.

Thanks and Regards. MadhuSudhan M

Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:38 AM

Answers

• Hi Madhu,

Use advanced find to get activities of current record. Download the fetchxml and build the report.Create another subreport and pass the guid of the parent record(which is a look up in current record) to that subreport and using that id retrieve all the activities and show them.

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful" Thank you, DT

• Marked as answer by Madhu-CRM Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:58 PM
    Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Madhu,

Use advanced find to get activities of current record. Download the fetchxml and build the report.Create another subreport and pass the guid of the parent record(which is a look up in current record) to that subreport and using that id retrieve all the activities and show them.

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful" Thank you, DT

• Marked as answer by Madhu-CRM Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:58 PM
    Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:53 PM
  • Hello,

I think you could find the activities of the leads and opportunities under the regarding account. Why you don't create this report on the account and then set a condition to restrict the activities to the activities of the leads and opportunities?

My Weblog | My Website

Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:55 PM
  • Thank you Dibyasingh Tripathy,

It worked fine.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:59 PM
  • Thank you Payman for reply,

I tried Dibyasingh answer and it worked fine for me. I created multiple datasets and passed current record guid to filter . it worked perfectly.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:01 PM