MCP ID Association details RRS feed

• Question

• I need to see the complete list of companies that are associated with a MCP ID in the past.Is this possible to see the previous details?

I need those details urgently

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• I need to see the complete list of companies that are associated with a MCP ID in the past.Is this possible to see the previous details?

I need those details urgently...please help me....
    • Merged by DavidJennawayMVP, Moderator Tuesday, December 7, 2010 10:22 AM Duplicate thread. Please only post the question in one forum
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:28 AM
  • Hello, I suggest you contact your local Microsoft Partner Regional Service Center: https://partner.microsoft.com/40031077.

Regards, Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:52 AM
  •  

Thank you  Neil..I will contact them

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 9:55 AM

I need those details urgently

How does it fit as a question in CRM forum. Can someone please move it to relevent forum?
    - Arvind
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 11:11 AM
  • It is no way related to CRM but i have done certification on MS CRM so i posted here no issues....moderator already looked into this.

Sorry for troubling you..

Thanks,

Srinivas

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 11:14 AM