Issues in launching a Lab in online course 6072 RRS feed

• Question

• While opening a Lab, it was prompted that It may take upto 3 minutes and after that explorer was prompted with instructions to install ActiveX control from Top navigation bar.

After installing ActiveX control also a message for Failure came with instructions to Try again. Which on retry also end up with the same error message.

I am  using internet Explorer
    Version : 6.0.2900
    Update Version : SP2

Please let me know how to get these labs and source code...
    • Moved by V Longacre Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:09 PM This seems to be an error when trying to use a specific course. (Moved from Learning Content Development System (LCDS) - Bugs and Feedback to Learning Manager Bugs and Feedback)
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:46 AM

All replies

• Vana Training2 said:

While opening a Lab, it was prompted that It may take upto 3 minutes and after that explorer was prompted with instructions to install ActiveX control from Top navigation bar.

After installing ActiveX control also a message for Failure came with instructions to Try again. Which on retry also end up with the same error message.

I am  using internet Explorer
    Version : 6.0.2900
    Update Version : SP2

Please let me know how to get these labs and source code...

Wow, this is an oldie that was transferred to my forum.

If you are still having problems with thie Lab, please email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this further.

Thanks!

Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, February 27, 2009 7:11 AM