Mircrosoft Office 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I just recently bought a new computer but when I tried to install the mircosoft office 2007, there is a message saying the product key is incorrerct. I've checked multiple times and the product is entered correctly. I know there is a license limit but I've only use it twice and according to the license, its suppose to be 3 pcs. I'm not quite sure what to do and I want to avoid buying new one. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
    Friday, August 13, 2010 9:49 PM

Answers

• I just recently bought a new computer but when I tried to install the mircosoft office 2007, there is a message saying the product key is incorrerct. I've checked multiple times and the product is entered correctly. I know there is a license limit but I've only use it twice and according to the license, its suppose to be 3 pcs. I'm not quite sure what to do and I want to avoid buying new one. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

This sounds like you have a Home & Student pack.

If so, then try activating the install by phone.

Note that the preinstalled trial version on the computer may be a different one to the H&S - in which case you'd have to uninstall the trial and install the H&S one.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, August 14, 2010 5:41 AM