WLOC IE Anti Phishing Monitor Broken RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I'm running Internet Explorer 8 beta 1 and just noticed the WLOC Anti Phishing Monitor is not working in IE 8 then I noticed it says IE 7 anti phishing monitoring.

I hope this gets fixed in IE 8 Final.

How I tested it: I turned off the Safety Filter as it's call in IE 8 and watched for WLOC to respond and nothing Happened. I'm like Whoa O oh

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 3:53 AM

All replies

• Internet Explorer 8 is in early beta phase and as such is only minimally supported by even the IE development group at this time.

You're wasting your breath discussing issues with it here as it would be totally unsupported with WLOC at this point in its development cycle.

OneCareBear

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:52 AM
  • Well as a Beta tester It's my job to find and make aware no matter how Insignificant any Issues I find are. I thought this was a good find and it will need to be addressed in time. I posted here because you may never know there might be other IE 8 Beta testers around.

As for wasting My breathe I'm typing how am I wasting my breathe.

I might be wasting my time but isn't that what the web is for any ways?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 5:03 AM
  • LOL! You crack me up, Mikro.

OneCarebear is right, though. Any issues you encounter with IE8 and OneCare can be posted here, but there won't be much attention paid to the feedback here. I'm not running IE8 right now. I'm sure that the OneCare team will be testing with IE8 eventually, if they aren't already doing so, but expect glitches for now.

-steve

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:10 PM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

LOL! You crack me up, Mikro.

OneCarebear is right, though. Any issues you encounter with IE8 and OneCare can be posted here, but there won't be much attention paid to the feedback here. I'm not running IE8 right now. I'm sure that the OneCare team will be testing with IE8 eventually, if they aren't already doing so, but expect glitches for now.

-steve

I'm just trying to be A serriously funny guy lol  Just trying to kill time till newer builds of both WLOC & IE come out

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:49 AM