MCSE Online Training RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone tell me today what onliine schools or centers or sites provide online training for getting my MCSE. I would like to work at my own pace and do not have Windows Server 2003 or Wiindows Server 2008 which ever one that is the current model. CBT are welcome too. Has to be available online rather then instructor led.

I found another link for online training but the date of that post was dated 2009. I am not sure if that information still applies today as far as the suggestions were concerned.

Thanks in advance

Victor

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• Most of the exams in the MCSE stream have been retired.  You would be better off studying one of the MCITP certifications found here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-windowsserver.aspx

With regards to not having Windows Server 2003 or 2008, Microsoft provides evaluation versions of this software that last for 180 days (6 months)

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by TurboV Monday, July 4, 2011 10:12 PM
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:11 AM
  • Most of the exams in the MCSE stream have been retired.  You would be better off studying one of the MCITP certifications found here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-windowsserver.aspx

With regards to not having Windows Server 2003 or 2008, Microsoft provides evaluation versions of this software that last for 180 days (6 months)

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Many thanks for the link and advice. Victor.
    Monday, July 4, 2011 10:12 PM