none
Can any one post C Coding 2 answers. RRS feed

• Question

• Plz somebody post Coding 2 answrs.
    I was not able to compile. due to some change in format.
    plz post full contain of both file *.c and *.h file..
    for C coding..if possible.
    Monday, October 29, 2007 12:18 PM

All replies

• hi Pawn, i don understand wat exactly u r askin...if its abt Coding Challenge, then i wud like to bring it to ur notice that the question v get r not the same 4 all users....also posting the question or answer of the coding challenge will b considered as illegal activity by the admin...
    Monday, October 29, 2007 3:02 PM
  • Hey man, if yo uare going to code in .C then you dont need to even open the .h file. Only if you are going to code in .cpp then you will requiring changine the value of the #define C_OR_CPP .........

Whether you are coding in C/C++ you have to include the .h file in your c/c++ file like this.
    #include "headerfile.h" // <---- Note it is double quotes and not <>, its mandatory to use " "

also instead of main() you have to use void dsmain() {   }
    Monday, October 29, 2007 4:13 PM
  • The coding challenge is over. I have solved both my solutions in C. But I don't know whether it is legal to post the solution after the challenge has ended. Let others clarify. Also it maybe the case that my question is different from yours.
    Monday, October 29, 2007 6:00 PM
  • well during the coding challenge u cant post but after that i think u can...but the questions are diferent for everybody so that will be a problem

Monday, October 29, 2007 6:50 PM
  • If u want to know the answer then Post ur question also..

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:46 AM
  •  

1st confirm from the admin .........
    Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:57 AM
  • first post the question for which u r searching the ans...bt i dnt thnk tht its good to post the ans.. after the contest is over...moreover its like u see the code n thn thnk ....the logic applied is different by diferent people....

Friday, November 2, 2007 9:50 AM