About posts navigation RRS feed

• Question

• When I click in Recently Posts and after click in More... I miss of about the option for navigate between posts of my blog and the limit for posts shown is limited.

Second... Will Windows Live Writer supports SFTP connection?
    Tuesday, June 3, 2008 6:07 PM

Answers

• Hi Rafael,

We only add the posts that Writer posted from that computer in the 'Recently Posted' section of that dialog.  After you post a bunch, you can change the amount shown by switching the combo box.  If you want to retrieve a post that you posted with the online editor, then you will have to select the blog from the "Open" dialog and select it from there.

For your second point, we have SFTP on our backlog of things to consider.   
    Tuesday, June 3, 2008 8:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Rafael,

We only add the posts that Writer posted from that computer in the 'Recently Posted' section of that dialog.  After you post a bunch, you can change the amount shown by switching the combo box.  If you want to retrieve a post that you posted with the online editor, then you will have to select the blog from the "Open" dialog and select it from there.

For your second point, we have SFTP on our backlog of things to consider.   
    Tuesday, June 3, 2008 8:25 PM
  • About my first point: Oh, I forgot this.

And about second point: SFTP feature would be great, mainly when I need upload photos using Wordpress to a host with secure connection.

Thanks for All!
    Tuesday, June 3, 2008 8:33 PM