none
MSDN Profile activity not getting reflected

Question

• Hi ,

My MSDN Profile activity not getting reflected from yesterday (sep-14) , Including points :)

I had same issue with technet gallery activities not getting updated few weeks back but it is fine now :)

Sometimes when I post comment on Technet wiki , I get error message , but when I open new window I will be able to see my comment posted .

What could be the reason , browser issue (IE) or do I need to drop a mail to fissues@microsoft.com or my activities will get updated later ?!!

sathya - www.allaboutmssql.com ** Mark as answered if my post solved your problem and Vote as helpful if my post was useful **.

Sunday, September 15, 2013 7:29 AM

Answers

• There can be times with activity gets hung up, especially if you get error messages. Often, the activity shows up in our profile later, but not always. Sending email to fissues at microsoft dot com will alert admins that there is a problem.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:05 PM

All replies

• Even I have this issue.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, September 15, 2013 7:52 AM
  • There can be times with activity gets hung up, especially if you get error messages. Often, the activity shows up in our profile later, but not always. Sending email to fissues at microsoft dot com will alert admins that there is a problem.

Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:05 PM

Thanks Richard Mueller !! After dropping mail to fissues@microsoft.com it is working :)

Arnav Sharma , you can also mail , if you are still facing the issue .

sathya - www.allaboutmssql.com ** Mark as answered if my post solved your problem and Vote as helpful if my post was useful **.

Monday, September 16, 2013 5:28 PM
  • Sure, thanks. :)

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 4:19 AM
  • Hmm, may be I should also drop an email to them as my TechNet WiKi activity is not recorded and some activity is missing.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:22 AM
  • Yes , Either my profile gets freezed or Technet gallery activities or Techenet wiki activities are not getting updated .

Also I get error message when editing technet articles but it is successfully posted .

Now I am ok with new look and feel of MSDN forumns but why this inconsistency in everyone's profile ?

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:09 PM
  • There are many bugs and the software is quite complex. We can only hope that eventually Activities will catch up although, for example, I'm not getting emails about revisions and comments.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:25 PM