none
[win 8.1] Class library to nuget package RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a class library of Windows 8.1, I am converting to NuGet package. I am facing issue for single NuGet for x86,x64, and Arm.

please help how to achieve this.

In <g class="gr_ gr_504 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="504" id="504">nuspec</g> <g class="gr_ gr_495 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="495" id="495">file</g> I have following structure

I am able to generate x64 single Nuget or x86 single but I want both in <g class="gr_ gr_718 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="718" id="718">single</g> one.

Thanks

sarvesh

• Moved by Barry Wang Tuesday, March 6, 2018 7:51 AM offtopic
    Monday, February 19, 2018 9:08 AM

All replies

• Hi sarvesh,

>> I have a class library of Windows 8.1, I am converting to NuGet package.

Is it a portable class library that created for Windows 8.1?

May I know the version of your Visual Studio?

Could you please tell me the detail steps or which tutorial you are following to create a NuGet Package?

I found an official document for creating a NuGet package using Visual Studio: Create and publish a package using Visual Studio. Have you take a look at this link?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 6:38 AM
  • Hi Roy Li,

yes, it is a portable class library, I am using visual studio 2015 community edition. I want for windows 8.1 package for multiple platforms.

My reference 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/nuget/guides/create-net-standard-packages-vs2015

sarvesh

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:49 AM
  • @sarvesh,

I created a .NetStandard library and it only shows one version like the tutorial. Could you please tell me about your detail steps?

Another thing I’m not sure about is that have you tried to download the NuGet package? Does it show different packages when you try download it in the NuGet Manager?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 23, 2018 8:49 AM
  • Hi,

I have a WinRT class library and want one NuGet package for x86,x64, and Arm and I didn't upload to NuGet package for testing.

I want .nuspec structure for  x86,x64, and Arm 

I am using

<file src="bin\**" target="lib\netcore451" />
    <file src="bin\**" target="build\netcore451" />

and also used

<file src="bin\**" target="build\win81" />
    <file src="bin\**" target="lib\win81" />

Still, I am unable to get single package 

Thanks

sarvesh

• Edited by SARVESH.RVN Monday, February 26, 2018 7:01 AM
    Friday, February 23, 2018 11:26 AM
  • Hi All,

I found below code for Windows 10 NuGet package creation

\runtimes
        \win10-arm
            \native
            \lib\uap10.0
        \win10-x86
            \native
            \lib\uap10.0
        \win10-x64
            \native
            \lib\uap10.0

Please help same code for windows 8.1 class library single NuGet package for three architectures arm,x86,x64.

Thanks

Sarvesh

<g class="gr_ gr_10 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="10" id="10">sarvesh</g>

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 1:55 PM
  • Hello,

You can just generate package from project file like in official doc 

Make the community better together

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:00 PM
  • Hi Thank you for the response,

I am preparing using Nuget Package Explorer, please can you tell me how to get NuGet package for three architectures arm,x86,x64 using NuGet package explorer.

sarvesh

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:52 AM
  • @sarvesh,

You could refer this link about how to create package using Nuget Package Explorer: https://github.com/NuGetPackageExplorer/NuGetPackageExplorer

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, March 1, 2018 8:43 AM