Only Home page indexed in Google, What happened to rest of the pages? -Repost RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

You are ranking extremely low. This is most likely due to the fact that out of the 30 backlinks to your domain, half are directories, the rest are a mix between intra-domain links and a few quality external links.

Brett

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You are ranking extremely low. This is most likely due to the fact that out of the 30 backlinks to your domain, half are directories, the rest are a mix between intra-domain links and a few quality external links.

Brett

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:44 PM
  • Hi Brett Yount,

Thanks for answering. I do understnad that we got a low number of back links, but my worry is about indexing in MSN.

As a search engine MSN should be able to index all pages that belong to a site and then rank them according to their rank or quality score.

I got about 1000 pages on my site but only home page indexed. What can I do to index and make it crawl better. i've tried everything in this blog http://blogs.msdn.com/webmaster/archive/2008/01/11/i-m-not-ranking-in-live-search-what-can-i-do.aspx

Appreciate your answer.

Thanks

Friday, July 25, 2008 9:31 PM