error with Streets and Trips 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I received Streets and Trips today in UPS. 

I loaded it on my computer, upon completion, I went to start it and I received an error that file MFC100.DlLL was not loaded, I reloaded and tried again, to no avail. I tried to load it on a second computer and the same error persist. 

I attempted to contact support on their automated system, and the product key does not work. 

Does anyone have any ideas for error  MFC100.DLL not loaded and how to correct it? or, does any one know how to contact Microsoft tech support to get support?

Thank you

Gary 

Thursday, October 4, 2012 6:45 PM

All replies

• When I installed Streets and Trips 2013 I got the error MFC100.DLL not loaded. I searched for this file on my system and found it. I then copied this file into the directory C:\Program Files (x86) Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013. I also had to do this for two other files. Those files were msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll. After I copied those three files into the above directory I was able to run Streets and Trips 2013. You should be able to find those files in other directories and copy them into the Streets and trips program folder.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:16 PM