windows 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a windows  phone 8.1 on nokia 635, 8 g storage,  filled up pretty quick, got a 128g cad installed, but still after contacting help from micro soft and gideing me through storage sence, apps settings , move to sd card ect..  I still have no room to down load here maps,, I googeled the hell out of how to move maps,  or get them to directly down load to s/d and I found  storage sence betta was the one i need,  This how ever is no longer available, so I  am here telling all  who  read this  that I was initially happy  with the phone , but when I can't get it to do a basic thing like down load to my sd card, i am pissed off and do not  recoment getting ne of these  phones and micr soft sucks the big one here, I can live with out a front camera ,, but not to be able to  free up the internal mem  because they pulled  lumia storage  manager betta  is just too much.

so does any one know of an app that will  work the same and  could be accepted by windows?  now  before  you say  go to the  shopping bag,  some android and even some apple apps will work on a windows phone and  that goes bolth ways.

Saturday, May 2, 2015 12:04 AM

Answers

• Hi just me 1,

For help using Windows Phone please post in the Windows Phone forums on http://answers.microsoft.com . The Developing Universal Windows apps forum is for developers to discuss writing their own Windows apps.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Monday, May 4, 2015 8:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:19 PM
    Saturday, May 2, 2015 5:29 AM