forgot ID RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi, checked billing and they have no record of me.  I purchased the Software from a store last December and now want to put it on a second computer.  I have the product key, but it won't let me register on the second computer.  Thanks
    Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:05 AM

Answers

• Hello GingerK, on the computer where One Care is already installed open One Care>Help>About and you will see the Live ID associated with your One Care account.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:55 AM

All replies

• Hello GingerK, on the computer where One Care is already installed open One Care>Help>About and you will see the Live ID associated with your One Care account.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:55 AM
  • GingerK,

Thank you for visiting the Live OneCare program forum. 

Go to the computer where OneCare is installed. Open OneCare and then click Help. When “Help” opens, click About. There you will see the Live ID associated with your OneCare account.

If you cannot recall the password used you can contact support and they can retrieve it for you. Go to the following link:

If you need assistance in regards to your password for the LiveID you used to activate your Live OneCare, please see the following instructions.

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=onecarev2

In the bottom right hand corner click Contact Support

Then in the upper left click Get Support

Then follow the steps listed for Support

I hope this information helps you. Thank you for contacting the Live OneCare program forum.

Rick, MS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:23 PM