office 2003 non genuine ugraded to genuine 2007 office RRS feed

• Question

• i apparently had a non genune version of office 2003 so i bought a copy of office 2007 and installed it over the 2003 office but it now comes up with the same problem now telling me that the 2007 is non genuine but i know that it is. can you help me wit h this problem please.
    Saturday, November 27, 2010 3:12 AM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the  Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool.

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:11 PM
    Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:45 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the  Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool.

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Saturday, November 27, 2010 5:28 AM
  • i bought office  $124.98 on Nov 4 and now it says its not genune
    Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:43 PM

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:11 PM
    Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:45 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:11 PM