Queue Shown Despite No Read Access RRS feed

• Question

• In security roles I set all access right for Queues to "None Selected". However, Queue still shows up under Workspace->My Work. When I click on it, it gives an error about access right so that part works. Why does it show up, though? With all other entities if read access is disabled it doesn't show up.
    Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The logic of a "Queue" completely differs from a normal entity. CRM assumes that a user usually has at least a queue to handle works. Hence, it seems nonsense if the user has no access to the queues section. This is why emptying all the row of the queue does not hide it from sitemap. However, if you really interested in hiding it, you could use the sitemap editor tools.

My Weblog | My Website

Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The logic of a "Queue" completely differs from a normal entity. CRM assumes that a user usually has at least a queue to handle works. Hence, it seems nonsense if the user has no access to the queues section. This is why emptying all the row of the queue does not hide it from sitemap. However, if you really interested in hiding it, you could use the sitemap editor tools.

My Weblog | My Website

Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:26 AM
  • Well, not all applications require queues but thanks for the answer. I will look into the sitemap customization. I am actually already using that for other items.
    Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:29 AM