none
MCP Transcript Question RRS feed

• Question

• Mr jeff hi!!!!I am from iran my name is farshad
    I am from Iran.
    I have the honor, as a student you want to help .. please help me please....................................................
    I'll send you my profile picture .. there is no balance between high and low tables..why ? what do i do ??
    thanks mr jeef
    Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:59 PM

Answers

• Your exams are not graded - only pass or fail. The only proof of how well you did on an exam is the score shown on the piece of paper you were given after passing each of the the exams.

The exam scores are not compared to each other.

Only the passed exams show up on your transcript, without scores.

They are listed in the order that you passed them, based on date.

SIDE QUESTION: If you are certified in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008, why are you still running Windows XP? That operating system doesn't exist anywhere in the real world, according to the Microsoft certification team. I love all the taskbar shortcuts.

You passed three exams in two days - great job! Congratulations on your certifications!

Good luck on your future exams.

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:03 AM
    Answerer
  • 70-647 is a Pro exam.  Pro exams don’t get listed in the Active Certification table like MCTS exams do.  Given this, there is nothing wrong with your transcript.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:35 AM

All replies

• I'm not quite sure what you mean by "there is no balance between high and low tables..why ? what do i do ??"  Is there an exam/certification missing?  If so, which one?

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:22 PM
  • Your exams are not graded - only pass or fail. The only proof of how well you did on an exam is the score shown on the piece of paper you were given after passing each of the the exams.

The exam scores are not compared to each other.

Only the passed exams show up on your transcript, without scores.

They are listed in the order that you passed them, based on date.

SIDE QUESTION: If you are certified in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008, why are you still running Windows XP? That operating system doesn't exist anywhere in the real world, according to the Microsoft certification team. I love all the taskbar shortcuts.

You passed three exams in two days - great job! Congratulations on your certifications!

Good luck on your future exams.

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:03 AM
    Answerer
  • HI Mr.WHATTY

Thank so much.. for having responded to me
    I passed the 70-647 exam successfully. ( Pro: windows server 2008,Enterprise administrator) in auguest19,2012 and registerd in microsoft certification exams completed successfully .
    But in the  active microsoft certification table , the result is not registered yet. I do not know why? Where is the problem ? what can i do ?

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:27 AM
  • hi Mr..davidThank so much.. for having responded to me
    I passed the 70-647 exam successfully. ( Pro: windows server 2008,Enterprise administrator) in auguest19,2012 and registerd in microsoft certification exams completed successfully .
    But in the  active microsoft certification table , the result is not registered yet. I do not know why? Where is the problem ? what can i do
    Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:29 AM
  • 70-647 is a Pro exam.  Pro exams don’t get listed in the Active Certification table like MCTS exams do.  Given this, there is nothing wrong with your transcript.

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:35 AM
  • HI MR- WHARTON

I WANT YOU TO APOLOJIZE ME...

FINALLY I HAVE A QUESTION...

I UNDERSTOOD THAT 70-647 IS PRO EXAM AND FOR THIS THANKS U...

BUT !! WHERE DID PRO EXAMS ( LIKE 70-647 ) GET LIST???? IN THIS PAGE OR DIFFERNET PAGE ? WHERE CAN I SHOW THIS ?

Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:10 PM
  • Apologise for what?

70-647 is listed in the Microsoft Certification Exams Completed Successfully section and that's the only place it will be displayed.

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:59 PM