Sorry I still use Windows XP Pro on this old computer. When running SyncToy manually, it runs fine, but when added to the schedule task, it will not run.
1) clicked on Add Scheduled Task
2) pressed Next to continue
3) browsed for SyncToyCmd.exe inside "C:\Program Files\Utilities\SyncToy 2.1"
4) selected Daily to perform the task, and pressed Next
5) set the Time
6) Set the username and password another admin (that has a password)
7) clicked Finish, edited the setting to add -R, so the run is: "C:\Program Files\Utilities\SyncToy 2.1\SyncToyCmd.exe" -R
Made a folder in my Desktop called GRR! Tried to manually run the schedule task by right clicking it on selecting Run. Nothing happens. But when I run SyncToy myself, it works fine. I even tried to create a batch file:
cd "C:\Program Files\Utilities\SyncToy 2.1\"
When I run that from the cmd window, placed it in C:\, when I click on it, it runs. When I run it from the cmd window, it runs fine. But when I run it from Schedule task, it won't run at all.