Microsoft HoloLens EN166 level of protection and CE certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am using Microsoft HoloLolens at work for developing some PoC applications that have been presented on HMI in Hannover and in NorShipping fair in Oslo this year. I have 5 years experience with augmented reality device and I must say that HoloLens are the best I have worked with so far. Well done.

I have however two questions on which I can not find answer and which are important.

1) Is there any datasheet available regarding the EN166 level of protection? I have found the blog article about this one, but no further description.

2) are HoloLens CE certified? I have not found any CE mark.

Thank you, best regards Michael.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:47 AM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in the Microsoft forum for Hololens.

https://forums.hololens.com/

The forum is on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:59 PM

All replies

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in the Microsoft forum for Hololens.

https://forums.hololens.com/

The forum is on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:59 PM
  • Thank you, I have not found any link on that forum.

Sorry for that.

Thursday, June 8, 2017 2:32 PM
  • Unfortunately, it appears that the Hololens forums I linked do not recognize the LiveID used in the TechNet and MSDN forums (and the blogs, TechNet Gallery, and TechNet Wiki). I assume if you register and sign in you can ask questions. I would use the same user name.

The situation is similar in the Microsoft Answers/Community forums. I use the same account name on that platform to ask questions, but I need to sign in again and it does not recognize my profile.

Friday, June 9, 2017 1:32 PM