none
stratégie de groupe (gpedit.msc) RRS feed

• Question

• Je suis sur windows XP,

est ce qu'il y a une facon plus facile de rechercher dans les dossier ou on doit y aller un à un pour rechercher les stratégie de systeme? ?

y a t il des programme de recherche pour  ''Stratégie de groupe''?

Thursday, May 3, 2012 2:09 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

because this is an English forum about Microsoft 'Training and Certifications' you should ask your question in English or in the appropriate local forum to get better help and support.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Thursday, May 3, 2012 5:21 PM
    Answerer
  • Translation

I'm on Windows XP,

is there an easier way to search the record or we gotta go one by one to find the strategy system? ?

are there any research program'' for'' Group Policy?

I don't really understand your question.  What are you trying to do?  What do you mean by "strategy system"?

Je ne comprends pas vraiment votre question. Que voulez-vous faire? Qu'est-ce que vous entendez par «système de la stratégie"?

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:46 PM
  • I believe that the OP is enquiring about how to find out the resultant set of policies that are applied to the XP client computer. I suggest taking a look at the GPMC and RSoP tools:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc758010(v=ws.10).aspx

Malheureusement, il n'y à pas de traduction au français de la page citée.

Friday, May 4, 2012 7:09 AM