none
i received a package from Amazon RRS feed

• Question

•  Inside was a amazon gift receipt that told me to go to a.co/cSYFPr to find out who sent the package and to send a thank you
    • Moved by Fei Hu Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:37 AM
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:45 PM

All replies

• How do I obtain this info?
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:46 PM
  • How do I obtain this info?
    From C#? You could use the WebClient class to download the page at the address that was given to you. But then you would have to parse the returned HTML, which requires you to know in advance the structure of its contents. I would recommend first using a browser to navigate to the page and examine the contents, before thinking about writing some software to parse it.
    Saturday, January 20, 2018 9:25 PM
  • Is this for an ASP.Net, UWP, WPF or Windows Forms application? Inside what? How did you receive the package, if it is relatively short then can you post the source code?

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Sunday, January 21, 2018 12:06 AM
  • Hi,

It seems that you are calling a third-party API,If that is case, I am afraid  your post is outside of this forum scope of support .

If you have any question about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools. Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 22, 2018 9:22 AM