WorkFlow to send an update email of how many leads are assigned to me RRS feed

• Question

• I want to set up a process to send an individual email to all my users every Monday morning detailing the amount of leads assigned to them, the amount of opportunities assigned to them and the amount of opportunities with close dates falling within that particular week.

Kept very basic to just the figures (amounts) of each, no other detail needed. 

Think I should do this as a workflow but don't know where to start?

• Edited by Sarah.Forth Friday, August 15, 2014 2:10 PM
    Friday, August 15, 2014 2:08 PM

All replies

• This can't be done out of the box.  There's no support for scheduled workflow, and no support for counts in workflows by default.

Far better is to take this as a training issue and make sure they open CRM every Monday and have a dashboard that shows them a list (and count) of each of their open items.  This is how CRM is designed to be used, and email is generally a poor tool that frequently creates ignored notifications.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Friday, August 15, 2014 3:08 PM
  • Thanks, was told that it could be done, but you just confirmed to me what I was beginning to think after investigating it.
    Friday, August 15, 2014 3:35 PM