none
"Forums Answerer IV" achievement is missing RRS feed

• Question

• I have answered more than 500 questions (688, to be specific as of now). So, as per this Faq, I should have got '"Forums Answerer IV" Gold achievement. Am I right? If yes, what shold I do to get the achievement "Forums Answerer IV" ?

Also I guess, I am missing other achievements also (I am confused of that table about achievements).

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming!
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 5:45 AM

Answers

• Achievement processing is currently backed up due to an architecture change and a need to recalc all achievements across the entire system. Once that's caught up you'll receive your achievement. Hang tight, it'll be there soon. 
    • Marked as answer by Adavesh Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:40 AM
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:27 AM

All replies

• Achievement processing is currently backed up due to an architecture change and a need to recalc all achievements across the entire system. Once that's caught up you'll receive your achievement. Hang tight, it'll be there soon. 
    • Marked as answer by Adavesh Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:40 AM
    Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:27 AM

Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:40 AM
  • I have answered more than 500 questions (688, to be specific as of now). So, as per this Faq, I should have got '"Forums Answerer IV" Gold achievement. Am I right? If yes, what shold I do to get the achievement "Forums Answerer IV" ?

Also I guess, I am missing other achievements also (I am confused of that table about achievements).

I have the same problem (539 answers, at this moment).
    I also miss the "Blog Commentator II" (more than 50 blog comments) and the "New Blogger" achievements.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Monday, December 12, 2011 12:37 PM
  • Achievement processing is now up to date. Looks like your achievements are now on your profile! Congratz!
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:13 PM
  • Is everything up to date? Can you remind the 'Forum Curator 3' requirements?
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:43 PM
  • Is everything up to date? Can you remind the 'Forum Curator 3' requirements?
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

HI Naomi !

Here are requirements for Forum Curator 3;

Forums Curator III Identified valuable content for Forums users. Gold
    1000 x Identified a Forums Answer

100 x

Voted Post as Helpful

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:34 PM
  • Achievement processing is now up to date. Looks like your achievements are now on your profile! Congratz!

Everything seems to be OK.
    Anyway, we know that the system is often under heavy load, some problem could arise.

Thank you. ;-)

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:50 PM