none
cant view my logo and digital certificate for MCP in 7--583 azure RRS feed

• Question

•  i got my MCP ID and linked it with live id,Was able to download transcript also,But when click on log i got error shown in below,also cant purchase or download my certificate

Sunday, April 1, 2012 12:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,

did you just pass the 70-583 exam? This exam alone does not give you any certification.

To get the MCPD certification you also have to do all the prerequisites (70-513 and 70-516).

With kind regards,

Konrad

Sunday, April 1, 2012 4:24 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

did you just pass the 70-583 exam? This exam alone does not give you any certification.

To get the MCPD certification you also have to do all the prerequisites (70-513 and 70-516).

With kind regards,

Konrad

Sunday, April 1, 2012 4:24 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

I've tried the logo builder with IE9 and it works. Maybe you should try it with another browser. Did you recently passed your first exam? If yes, just wait a few days and then it should work. If not, you should contact your regional support center - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Sunday, April 1, 2012 4:30 PM
    Answerer
  • Just missed the post from Konrad ;-) If that's the case, you have to pass the exams he mentioned.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Sunday, April 1, 2012 4:33 PM
    Answerer