Comments for mnyob99.dll sticky thread RRS feed

• Question

• This thread is started to have a non-stick thread to discuss the locked "Money Plus bug and solution (mnyob99.dll)" thread http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/money/thread/d28d6921-1f01-430f-b33e-f5a3ec47077b. The reason is to keep the download links thread first in the list. So you can comment or make suggestions on this thread regarding the locked thread. If you have a different question, please add on to an existing thread on that topic or click on Ask a Question to start a new thread if your question is not under discussion already.
    Sunday, January 6, 2013 6:59 PM

All replies

• Thanks for this Cal.  As I mentioned in the first Sticky, and is relevant here, I would suggest that people save a copy of this file on the same external media that the save the Money Sunset installation files, so that in case the links go away, one will still have a complete set of installation files and fixes to install on a new computer (or a clean install of Windows on an existing machine).

Note that I too, have replaced my mnyob99.dll file with the fixed one even though the original file was causing no problems in my Window7 64bit setup running Money Sunset.  As expected, this caused no problems.

Sunday, January 6, 2013 8:57 PM
  • AS this works why haven.t Microsoft fixed the problem for everyone?
    Saturday, August 1, 2015 7:09 PM
  • (assuming you are actually talking about the issue the thread is about the answer is: Because it requires action by the user, not MS.
    Saturday, August 1, 2015 8:11 PM
  • And Microsoft discontinued support for Money 5 years ago.  It's a great program and it's free, but it does require some effort from a user to keep it running.

Bill Becker

Saturday, August 1, 2015 8:33 PM