none
do i have any license that i have to pay for on my pc RRS feed

• Question

• are there any license that I have to buy for my pc. I have this tote technology telling me that I have to pay them a money order to purchase this license

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:27 PM

All replies

• Hi george54321,

I will move your thread later since this forum is for ads-in-apps and it is not appropriate for this thread to be here.

Regarding this issue, you could post it to Microsoft Answers.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:22 AM
  • Based on what you have said, the best guess is that the people telling you that you must purchase a license are scammers. We don't have enough information to know. You need to find someone with knowledge and experience that you can trust to advise you. This is not the place to get help since people that help others here are not here to help with things like that.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:31 AM
  • I'd ask for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:36 PM