locked
TranslateArray not working anymore (error Mesage: No bearer information found in the token : ID=0728.V2_Soap.TranslateArray.42E5CDAB) RRS feed

  • Question

  • I started getting this error (No bearer information found in the token : ID=0728.V2_Soap.TranslateArray.42E5CDAB)

    for new Bing account I signed up for.

    I am using the C#.net code listed at (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff512438.aspx)

    i can able to translate the text

    now i need to perform with the TranslationAray...

    Anyone else having the same issue?

    guide me to achieve this.......

    Thursday, January 2, 2014 6:50 AM

All replies

  • Hi Prasad,

    TranslateArray is a little stricter in its formatting requirements.  Please make sure that your XML is conformant with the example on http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff512422.aspx.

    Will Lewis

    Microsoft Translator Team

    Friday, January 3, 2014 7:36 PM
  • i have used the same code only...thn also i am facing the same error .....

    is there any other solution is there to achive it ?

    or else can i provide my clientId & client secret 

    can you give same code to achive this



    prasad

    Saturday, January 4, 2014 8:35 AM
  • Dear Prasad,

    make sure to acquire your client Id and secret from the Azure market place:

                //Get Client Id and Client Secret from https://datamarket.azure.com/developer/applications/
                //Refer obtaining AccessToken (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh454950.aspx)
                AdmAuthentication admAuth = new AdmAuthentication("clientId", "client secret");

    Then replace "clientId", "client secret" with your personal id/secret and re-build the example.

    Hope that helps,

       Christian Federmann

       Microsoft Translator Team

    Monday, January 13, 2014 4:01 AM