How to buy Windows Live OneCare RRS feed

• Question

•  

pl let me know the whether i have to buy this product? how?
    Monday, March 31, 2008 5:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• You can purchase One Care here - http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/default.htm or at a local or online retailer.

Monday, March 31, 2008 1:12 PM
  • I used One Care since it's inception; so I'm speaking from experience.  Unless you want headaches and heartaches; keep away from this junk.  They make you jump through hoops and loops just to talk to support and then their non english speaking folks.  Run, run, run the other way. Buy something like Avast, Norton or McAfee; who will support you in your time of need.

Read some of the posts and you'll see the WLOC doesn't care about their customer's.

I'm on Avast now; and love it.  They couldn't give me WLOC again.

Mark

Sunday, April 6, 2008 6:29 PM
  •  Mark Beasley wrote:
    I used One Care since it's inception; so I'm speaking from experience.  Unless you want headaches and heartaches; keep away from this junk.  They make you jump through hoops and loops just to talk to support and then their non english speaking folks.  Run, run, run the other way. Buy something like Avast, Norton or McAfee; who will support you in your time of need.

Read some of the posts and you'll see the WLOC doesn't care about their customer's.

I'm on Avast now; and love it.  They couldn't give me WLOC again.

Mark

Sorry you had a less than stellar experience with OneCare, but have you ever dealt with support from Norton or McAfee?

Avast is free for home users, by the way...

You are welcome to your opinion, of course, but the vast majority of users do not have problems with OneCare. The majority of those in the forums may have problems, but that's what forums are for - customers helping customers with problems.

-steve

Monday, April 7, 2008 5:28 PM