back up? music files RRS feed

Answers

• I'm not sure what you are asking, but since you are in the OneCare forum, yes, Windows Live OneCare backup can be configured to back up your music files.

-steve

Friday, March 28, 2008 3:07 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure what you are asking, but since you are in the OneCare forum, yes, Windows Live OneCare backup can be configured to back up your music files.

-steve

Friday, March 28, 2008 3:07 PM
  • when i do my backups one care tells me that all of my music is encrypted and can not be included in the backup.  I simply burned into windows media center w/no compression, but dont no why.  tnkx

Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:55 AM
  • What is the source of the music files you are trying to backup? If it is protected by DRM, Digital Rights Management, it may be a problem in backing up as DRM may specify that you are not allowed to copy the files to any other device or mdeia.

-steve

Thursday, April 10, 2008 12:29 PM
  • ok, now how do i get one care to allow the music so i dont have to reload it every 2 weeks when i run one care?

that is a pain in the #### to do that. tnkx

Friday, April 11, 2008 7:19 PM
  • Hi, Bruce. What are you reloading every two weeks? All of your music files? What is the source of your music? A subscription service? I'm not really clear on what you are encountering. My previous reply was purely speculation based on your description of the problem. Can you perhaps provide a bunch more detail of the problem?

-steve

Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:23 AM