Like Microsoft Or Sun Technologies??? RRS feed

• Question

• I like the miccrosoft Tech ...You?
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:45 AM

Answers

• Hi Friend ,
        I like Sun Technology the most , because it will shine a lot in the near future ....

Have a Nice daySmile

Regards,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:22 PM
  • Friends,

Microsoft Technology seems to be the best at present and future becuase, it opens a wide range of technologies and interfaces and a user friendly environment.

Its my opinion. what do u say guys????????

Bye

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:47 PM
  •  Sunil_Raj_fd640cmscomforums wrote:

Friends,

Microsoft Technology seems to be the best at present and future becuase, it opens a wide range of technologies and interfaces and a user friendly environment.

Bye

ya ,
      i agree but Tomoro windows is gonna no longer exist ,,,.. All de organisations are switching to Linux...So microsoft has to try something new.....!!
    Friday, May 18, 2007 9:18 AM
  • ya raman said that one right...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Friend ,
        I like Sun Technology the most , because it will shine a lot in the near future ....

Have a Nice daySmile

Regards,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:22 PM
  • Friends,

Bye

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:47 PM
  •  Sunil_Raj_fd640cmscomforums wrote:

Friends,

Bye

ya ,
      i agree but Tomoro windows is gonna no longer exist ,,,.. All de organisations are switching to Linux...So microsoft has to try something new.....!!
    Friday, May 18, 2007 9:18 AM
  • i agree with u Mohan , but the people, are compactible with windows rather than linux systems and its known only those who study Computers as thier subject. but generally, people in all levels use windows platforms only

Bye

Friday, May 18, 2007 2:27 PM
  • Even i like the sun technolgies the most

east or west Sun is best

i hope microsoft people wont read this

Saturday, May 19, 2007 6:19 AM
  • I like the Sun technologies as well as microsoft..  But MS Windows is the most user-friendly os... Though Linux may gain popularity, it will be decades before it can compete with MS in terms of user-friendliness...
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:22 PM
  • Windows is growing stable day-by-day.. BSOD's which were earlier frequent are seldom seen now-a-days.. The security features are also being spruced up.. So MS seems to rule the future too..
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:24 PM
  • I agree with u Raghuram
    Monday, May 21, 2007 3:03 PM
  • Hi friends as I know u people aware of MS Technologies .
    I like MS because from when I understood the MS I fixed it as my AIM to reach finally...
    MS Technologies is easier to use and administer as compare to UNIX OS...
    Its difficult to remember so many command for the beginners who is new to the Computer in that He always choose Windows and MS- DOS ....
    Every person who is some what Interested he always says Windows is the best specially Windows XP is forever OS ,,

Now days MS launched Vista .... I don't think so it is a successful OS.....
    Its really tough to administer.... what U people think....
    MS launched Vista .... idea is not bad... but it requires very high end hardware definition which is some time not possible for the middle class family to change their PC to new one....

WHY MS does not think about the poor peoples ....????
    If MS wants to be stable then of course they have to change their mind and techniques.

Bye
    Monday, May 21, 2007 3:58 PM
  • Raman

ur answers were nice and questionare was really cool.

Bye

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:45 PM
  • microsoft for me
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:25 PM
  • ya raman said that one right...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 10:06 AM
  • Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) and Sun Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNW) today announced that they have entered into a broad technology collaboration arrangement to enable their products to work better together and to settle all pending litigation between the two companies. The companies have also entered into agreements on patents and other issues.
    Sun Microsystems Chairman and CEO Scott McNealy (L) and Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer discussing their companies' new cooperation agreement, San Francisco, April 2, 2004.

"This agreement launches a new relationship between Sun and Microsoft -- a significant step forward that allows for cooperation while preserving customer choice," said Scott McNealy, chairman and CEO, Sun Microsystems, Inc. "This agreement will be of significant benefit to both Sun and Microsoft customers. It will stimulate new products, delivering great new choices for customers who want to combine server products from multiple vendors and achieve seamless computing in a heterogeneous computing environment. We look forward to this opportunity -- it provides a framework for cooperation between Sun and Microsoft going forward."

Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:14 AM
  • I like MS Wink
    Friday, June 1, 2007 4:58 PM
  • I like Micro thing , not big like SUN
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:52 AM