Lab will not load RRS feed

• Question

•   Hello,

I am having trouble with getting the lab to load. It gets to the point where there is a bar going back and forth and it says "Please wit while your lab is loading. This may take up to 3 minutes." I have waited as long as 15-20 minutes to no avail. On the right, I can see the exercises and a task pane. This is a Vista SP1 box. The active X has been  installed. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Lab: Troubleshooting Desktops Running Windows Vista

Thank you.

• Edited by NV Lady Monday, April 28, 2008 1:31 AM added content
    Monday, April 28, 2008 1:30 AM

Answers

• Hello-

It is my understanding that some users were experiencing technical difficulties with elearning courses containing Virtual Lab technologies but I have received verification that those issues are now resolved.  If you can please try to access the lab materials again.  If you are still having problems please let us know and we will point you in the direction for support.

Thanks-
    Alicia

Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Monday, April 28, 2008 7:21 PM

All replies

• Hello-

It is my understanding that some users were experiencing technical difficulties with elearning courses containing Virtual Lab technologies but I have received verification that those issues are now resolved.  If you can please try to access the lab materials again.  If you are still having problems please let us know and we will point you in the direction for support.

Thanks-
    Alicia

Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Monday, April 28, 2008 7:21 PM
  • Thank you very much. It is now working :)
    Sunday, May 11, 2008 10:30 PM