My website is not indexed RRS feed

• Question

• My website www.academiemaximum.com has been submited about five months ago but i still can't see it in the search results, even if i search www.academiemaximum.com still nothing!

Webmaster tools shows no errors with my site and it also indicates that one single page has been indexed which i can't find on live.com.

The website has been indexed with every other major search engine.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 3:48 AM

Answers

• Getting indexed by search engines is 'usually' not just a matter of submitting a website to them. Had a quick look at your backlinks and I found practiaclly nothing. It's easier to get indexed by Google, because they just crawl and index anything. From my own personal experience I can say that Live Search is more choosy, you need to build a better reputation online, try to get more quality natural links, etc.

It will just take time, be patient and keep it up!

• Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, March 30, 2009 8:31 PM
    Monday, March 30, 2009 12:26 PM

All replies

• Getting indexed by search engines is 'usually' not just a matter of submitting a website to them. Had a quick look at your backlinks and I found practiaclly nothing. It's easier to get indexed by Google, because they just crawl and index anything. From my own personal experience I can say that Live Search is more choosy, you need to build a better reputation online, try to get more quality natural links, etc.

It will just take time, be patient and keep it up!

• Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, March 30, 2009 8:31 PM
    Monday, March 30, 2009 12:26 PM
  • Thank you for your reply, much appreciated...will work on that.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 5:01 PM
  • Thanks for giving good advice Malta.

Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    Monday, March 30, 2009 8:32 PM