none
MB7-838: Which version should I prepare for RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am preparing for the exam MB7-838 Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, but which version should I prepare for? I am currently using the 2009 R2 version, but I am in doubt about if the exam is about the first 2009 version.

Does anybody know if the exams is updated along with the releases (R1 and R2) or should I go use the first version of the software for my studies? 

Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:49 PM

Answers

• Yeah well, I did not get any questions that had different answers for different versions.

I did pass. I think I was 93 % right.

It was very helpful that the questions always indicated how many of the answers was right.

Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:16 PM

All replies

• I'm pretty sure I've seen this question before (somewhere) and the asnwer was that the exam includes R2 stuff.  I'm still trying to find a link for you.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:01 AM
  • Thanks for your answer. 

I think it makes most sense to prepare with using the newest versions, so I hope you are right.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:14 PM
  • Find it?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:27 AM
    Owner
  • Yeah well, I did not get any questions that had different answers for different versions.

I did pass. I think I was 93 % right.

It was very helpful that the questions always indicated how many of the answers was right.

Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:16 PM