Problem while saving the form with parallel users RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have been facing issue while Booking a block using "Block unit entity"  by parallel users (2 or more) at the same fraction of time.

I have block unit entity form.customers will make calls and check the check the property details.if the property is available , end user will block or book the property for that particular customer.

currently am checking the property status while form onload as well as once end user click save button and i only let the user to save form if the property is still available.This is working fine, if the transaction happens with seconds duration, but we couldn’t able to address this when parallel users blocking at the same fraction of time.

How it can be addressed? This is very very important while saving the form .

Thanks

Monday, August 26, 2013 5:57 AM

All replies

• You would need to use a plugin which can use a lock object or mutex to prevent other plugins running at the same time.

The difference will be an ugly Business Process plugin error rather than a JavaScript alert however.

Hope that helps

Paul

If my response helped you find your answer please show your thanks by taking the time to "Mark As Answer" and "Vote As Helpful".

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Blog Magnetism

Monday, August 26, 2013 6:54 AM
  • Hi Paul,

thanks for the reply.

Am new to CRM.Can u suggest any site / blogs for me to refer for the same.

Monday, August 26, 2013 7:34 AM