none
what do you know the name of this control ? RRS feed

• Question

• You see attached image. Do you know what controls in the control image that of Devexpress (red zone) ? you see attach file http://www.mediafire.com/view/azxg6ai2px8b12a/Thuvienanh.jpg
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:53 PM Third party product
    Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:12 AM

All replies

• Have you tried asking in their support area?

https://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:43 AM
  • It looks like a ListView with Groups.

You can check with Spy++

Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:08 AM
  • Please post questions related to DevExpress controls in their forums.
    Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:53 PM
  • To become a member of Devexpress must buy their software. In case, I do not buy their software ?
    Friday, September 22, 2017 1:37 AM
  • To become a member of Devexpress must buy their software. In case, I do not buy their software ?
    As I said, use Spy++ from VS tools (or any other similar tool) to check if the class name is a Listview.

• Edited by Castorix31 Friday, September 22, 2017 3:30 AM
    Friday, September 22, 2017 3:29 AM
  • I do not know how to use spy++ do you have a video example using spy++ ?
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:11 AM
  • There is nothing particular, you just click on "Find Window" then select the window with the "Finder tool"

(Using Spy++)

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:32 AM
    Then how are you using their software without buying their software? Hopefully you have purchased a valid copy of their software.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 10:40 AM
  • Before using their software, I also have to try them before trying to use, their software is better than the software of other companies ? If only to find out their software, I do not business and there are many free tools for you to choose whether you should buy it ?
    Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:15 AM
  • As I understand Spy++ is only used for Visual Studio C++, my program uses Visual Studio C#, so Spy++ can use it for C# ?
    Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:21 AM
  • As I understand Spy++ is only used for Visual Studio C++, my program uses Visual Studio C#, so Spy++ can use it for C# ?
    Sure, read this:

https://gist.github.com/r1pper/5560944

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:23 AM
  • I'm the one who started to learn using Spy++ you sent a long piece of code, I do not know what you want to say to me ? If there is a video tutorial using Spy++ I would be more understanding instead of sent that long code there.
    Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:46 AM
  • I'm the one who started to learn using Spy++ you sent a long piece of code, I do not know what you want to say to me ? If there is a video tutorial using Spy++ I would be more understanding instead of sent that long code there.

I don't understand the problem :

Click on "Find Window" then select the window with the "Finder tool"

2 clicks to find the class name of a window :

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:02 AM
  •  follow your instructions class: windowsForms10.SysListView32.aps you see the attached image file, according to you what tools ?

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:41 AM
  • So this confirms that it is a ListView with Groups (separators)
    (About List-View Controls)

• Edited by Castorix31 Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:19 AM
    Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:17 AM