none
Please verify my account. RRS feed

• Question

• Please verify my account.

I would like to attach the image of error log of SSMS & windows.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021 7:44 AM

All replies

• Probably you should ask clearly! which account you want to verify and for what? 

clearly ask your question so that we help easily.

Thursday, February 11, 2021 5:46 AM
  • Hi there, I would suggest that you contact Microsoft about the issue that you are having as they have the best chances of helping you, I wont give you a phone number or website (because that would seem a bid dodgy) but I do recommend that you get in contact with them. 
    Friday, February 12, 2021 10:59 AM
  • we cant understand your problem
    Thursday, February 18, 2021 3:15 PM
  • Hello,
    If you can write down what kind of error you encountered, the authorities will be able to help.
    Saturday, February 20, 2021 9:52 AM
  • I'd try asking for help over here.

SQL Server on Q&A | Microsoft Docs

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 4:29 PM
  • Well Microsoft user accounts/simple friendly Microsoft,does not exist as it did a few years ago...Did you see the Fox news with Bill Gates,what does that info come from..Ford/William Clay Ford,tried all that synthetic food abilities 50/65 years ago/Soybean abilities..Detroit MI still has soybean crops,but they sitt as they did w/o any intrest..Look at Ford mfg in south America/synthetic rubber/a complete dead end..Now deal with a Microsoft user account,Microsoft could care less,go to the link.

https://account.microsoft.com/account/manage-my-account

See if you get any help......

Sunday, February 28, 2021 6:02 AM
  • You'd better ask the support team for help, not on the forum
    Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:35 PM