none
Posted thread has disappeared. RRS feed

• Question

• Voted a helpful post in the MSMoneyQuotes software thread in the Microsoft Money Forum.

Forums | 10 days ago

I posted the above thread 10 days ago. Now when I click on it, I get the answer -

"This item has been deleted."

I am not sure why. Can someone explain please?

Monday, January 6, 2020 8:02 PM

All replies

• Any post that has a link to a web site, particularly to one that is advertising a program, gets automatically deleted. In the future, we all have to avoid entering links to external web sites.

Bob - MSN Mobile

Monday, January 6, 2020 9:26 PM
  • Any post that has a link to a web site, particularly to one that is advertising a program, gets automatically deleted. In the future, we all have to avoid entering links to external web sites.

Bob - MSN Mobile

Thanks for this. I am pretty sure that I did not have any links to sites in there but since it is not there anymore, I cannot tell.
    Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:31 AM
  • Thanks for this. I am pretty sure that I did not have any links to sites in there but since it is not there anymore, I cannot tell.

Sorry.  Evidently I was the offending poster.  In replying to your question about MSMoneyQuotes, I provided a link to that product's support page.

I guess now we're supposed to provide paraphrased versions of other sites' content thereby increasing the likelihood of messing things up further!

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 6:52 PM
  • Thanks for this. I am pretty sure that I did not have any links to sites in there but since it is not there anymore, I cannot tell.

Sorry.  Evidently I was the offending poster.  In replying to your question about MSMoneyQuotes, I provided a link to that product's support page.

I guess now we're supposed to provide paraphrased versions of other sites' content thereby increasing the likelihood of messing things up further!

That explains it. At least we know why they get deleted!
    Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:05 PM