none
Please add a Print button to each Discussion RRS feed

• Question

• Could you please add a Print button to the start (or wherever) of each Discussion, to print out a printer-friendly version of the dialogue?  I could just as easily click on the Print icon at the top of IE, etc., but that printout includes all the unnecessary links, text, graphics, and right nav that clutter my prinout.  Thoughts?  A hard copy often makes it easy to share info without a computer, make a physical record for my hanging file folders long after the discussion link has expired, etc.
    • Moved by YiChun Chen Friday, July 23, 2010 2:19 AM Forum Feedback (From:Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions)
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 6:05 PM

All replies

• Hi NojiRatz,

I am moving this thread from Base "Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions" forum to the "Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums" forum, since the issue is related to forum feedback. There are more experts in the "Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums" forum.

Thanks!

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Friday, July 23, 2010 2:18 AM