File Path not Found RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to save a Deepzoom Tileset to my hard drive I get the following error message:could not export an image. Error: Path Not Found. The Systaem could not find the path specified. Error code:0x800700003 at 100% progress.The folder that I am trying to save into contains a file folder containing stitch files and two XML files, so what am I missing?

Monday, June 27, 2011 9:18 PM

Answers

• Please take a look in your ICE install folder, for example C:\Program Files\Microsoft Research\Image Composite Editor

Is there a "Templates" folder? 

Next, if there is an "HD View" or "Deep Zoom" folder in the Templates, then delete these.  They are left over from an old install of ICE.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:07 AM

All replies

• Please take a look in your ICE install folder, for example C:\Program Files\Microsoft Research\Image Composite Editor

Is there a "Templates" folder? 

Next, if there is an "HD View" or "Deep Zoom" folder in the Templates, then delete these.  They are left over from an old install of ICE.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:07 AM
  • Thanks ever so much. Worked like a charm.

Max

Max Lupul
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 1:02 AM
  • Sorry to interrupt, the following's got nothing to do with the problem mentioned in the text but with the title "File path not found". I have this problem every time someone is suggesting to change certain things in my program files or somewhere else, I never find what I'm looking for. Anyway I found this tool clicktoapp.com and when "copying" a highlighted file path it leads you directly to the right place (only of course when the file path is correct ;)
    Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:20 PM