Calling quick campaign wizard from html webresource RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I override the 'Quick Campaign" button. First i need to ask few parameters and then need to call quick campain wizard. For this requirement, I override the quick campaign button by calling HTMLwebresource to ask the parameters. From HTML webresource i am trying to call quick campaign wizard. I am calling default CRM javascript function Mscrm.QuickCampaign.quickCampaignSelectedItems(SelectedControl,SelectedControlSelectedItemIds,SelectedEntityTypeCode,SelectedControlAllItemCount);

I am referring the below script files on HTML Webresource.

<script src="ClientGlobalContext.js.aspx" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="_static/_common/scripts/RibbonActions.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Problems:

1) Calling HTML webresource on quick campaign Ribbon button - used Url function under command Actions. Not able to add below parameters from ribbon workbench tool

crm Parameters: SelectedControl,SelectedControlSelectedItemIds,SelectedEntityTypeCode,SelectedControlAllItemCount

2) When i click on the button on html webresource,  it's showing error as "Unable to get property 'quickCampaignSelectedItems' of undefined or null reference"

Kindly give some idea.

• Edited by crmpnk1 Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:36 PM
    Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:36 PM