none
How to create database contain tables on server, where many users can contact theses the tables?

Question

• Greeting, when I followed the following steps: project menu -> Add new item ->  I not found sql server database within the list, How I can make that the database?, are there another methods? where my software edition is Visual Studio 2012

Reply 1: what I understood, that to make database for one user, I will use local database, but if I want to make database for many users, I must to use server database (I think SQL). my project talk about "that there are employees in firm, each employee use table, where the manager has database of all the tables". my the programming language is "general", but often visual basic.net, the another languages not supported in my (Visual studio 2012 edition).

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on your answers for my question, it is more related to development programs. Since you often use Visual Basic .net, I suggest consulting your issue on Visual Basic forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=vbgeneral, Visual Basic developers and experts there will provide you better support.

Thanks,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,

From project menu->Add new items, I don’t see SQL Server database item.

For some C# projects, we can add some items related to SQL Server such as SQL Server Unit Test. For C++ projects, I see SQL Server items: SQL Script file.

Which type of project are you working with? Did you want to add a SQL Server database to your project?

Why did you want to add a sql server database in your project? What did you want to develop using the database in your project? Maybe we can find other methods to accomplish what you want to do.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:11 AM
  • Hi,

Based on your answers for my question, it is more related to development programs. Since you often use Visual Basic .net, I suggest consulting your issue on Visual Basic forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=vbgeneral, Visual Basic developers and experts there will provide you better support.

Thanks,

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:59 AM