none
Internal error when updating technet signature RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

It has been about 2 days that I am in process of updating my signature. Every time I update it, it returns an internal server error. I have used different internet connections and different browsers but there is no result. 

It keeps saying "Sorry, We were unable to service your request. Please try again later."

Mahdi Tehrani Loves Powershell
    Please kindly click on Propose As Answer or to mark this post as and helpfull to other poeple.

Friday, February 28, 2014 2:24 AM

Answers

All replies

• You have quite elaborate signature. Did you try to copy your current script, save it and then use something really simple, say, your name only?

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Friday, February 28, 2014 4:46 PM
  • No there is no change with a simple line. I think it is not related to how much words you are going to use in your signature. It is really strange that with other browsers (Firefox,IE,Chrome) and different operating system you get the same result.

Mahdi Tehrani Loves Powershell
    Please kindly click on Propose As Answer or to mark this post as and helpfull to other poeple.

Friday, February 28, 2014 6:04 PM
  • I suggest to email to fissues at microsoft dot com. I didn't try to reproduce your problem as I don't want to mess with my Signature.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Friday, February 28, 2014 7:24 PM
  • I can't duplicate this bug. See Naomi's suggestion. Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:27 PM
    Owner