Draft of Power Pack 1 Documentation on Connect RRS feed

• Question

• Must be getting close. You can download the draft of the Power Pack 1 documentation from Connect site.
    Wednesday, June 4, 2008 4:09 AM

Answers

• Indeed, we are getting close.  Please take the time to read the 20+ page Release Documentation and get your new home servers setup or your existing home servers backed up so that you are ready for the Power Pack 1 update package.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 5:40 PM

All replies

• Indeed, we are getting close.  Please take the time to read the 20+ page Release Documentation and get your new home servers setup or your existing home servers backed up so that you are ready for the Power Pack 1 update package.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 5:40 PM
  • I have gone through the document and PP1 awesome!   Looks like there has been an extensive ammount of work put into performance tweaks relating to demigrator.exe.    I cannot wait to install this.  
    Wednesday, June 4, 2008 6:03 PM
  • oddly though... the server backup is back in the document. 
    Wednesday, June 4, 2008 7:06 PM
  •  DrX69 wrote:
    oddly though... the server backup is back in the document. 

The server backup feature mentioned is for backing up shared folders to an external drive, not backing up the system partition.

I just read through it myself, i was disappointed to see that the improvements for reporting upoad progress was an IE feature not a cross platform offering Sad

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 7:14 PM