Windows Live One Care RRS feed

• General discussion

• My system is operating with MS Windows XP_SP3_ Home Edition for past few weeks. Earlier it was SP2; following continued problems this genuine OS was acqired from a dealer. The major problem was the system being too slow and boot time running up to 3/5 mts. Further heavy cracker noice from the system even making damages for the hardware! There was no tangible results on installing the genuine OS. I was adviced to scan / clean with MS Windows Live One Care. Though there was improvement in the operating speed, the problems at the time of boot not only continued but has become worse.  The sound system (in my case Sound Blaster 24 bit Live Card 5.1 from Creative Technologies) will not work at the initial booting and reqires re-booting, invariably. Under the circumstances I installed Windows Live One Care for a trial run. There is not only no improvement but the status was downgraded from 'Good' to 'Fair'. Scanning showed a clean status free from virus or other malware. Please render guidance to resolve the problems
    Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:38 PM

All replies