After Time Zone change in client data is not synced to client from server. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using sync direction as Download and Upload . data in client is synced to server but data from server is not synced to client and when checked in SQl Server Profiler i found below procedure call returned no records so data is not synced to client from server.

exec table_selectchanges] @sync_min_timestamp=1054024,@sync_scope_local_id=4,@sync_scope_restore_count=0,@sync_update_peer_key=5 is returning empty rows so data is not synced to client from server.

when cross verified in _selectchanges stored procedure there is a check " local_update_peer_timestamp] > @sync_min_timestamp"

and the values of column  local_update_peer_timestamp in table_tracking is less than @sync_min_timestamp (1054024) so data is not synced to client .

when i query  server for current timestamp 

select cast(@@dbts as bigint) the out put is 818000.

data in local_update_peer_timestamp column is always less than the values 1054024 passed as parameter "@sync_min_timestamp"  to store procedure  "table_selectchanges "

i want to know how sync frame work passing parameters to "table_selectchanges" store procedure. 

how sync frame work is passing value to @sync_min_timestamp parameter of store procedure "table-selectchanges".

Any time zone or date time related changes will result in to this .

• Edited by vardhan90 Tuesday, June 6, 2017 4:40 AM
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 4:36 AM