imaginecup 2008 ...now open... RRS feed

• Question

• hi......
    i am very pleasure to announce that imagine cup 2008 is now open for registration..... i updated my profile and as a information to all those who registered for the last year imaginecup, no need to fillup all, you just update ur profile by signin in the imagunecup2008 site....

wish u all the best for all....

i ll see in imaginecup site.......

thank u....
    Friday, August 10, 2007 12:29 PM

Answers

• hey..... senthil, how r u yaar? . its nice to see u back here

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 6:32 PM
  •  

u toooooooooo MAN
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 7:53 AM
  • thnx Rajkumar. how was ur previous rockstar???? how much ranking and what gift u got?

Thursday, September 6, 2007 9:21 AM
  • Greetings,

This is my first attempt at IC and StudentRockstar.I have started learning VS2005 recently,for IC.IF any of you would like to discuss ideas based on the IC theme,feel free to get in touch with me.
    Friday, September 7, 2007 6:12 AM
  •  

best of luck all....
    Friday, September 7, 2007 2:42 PM
  • hi... nice to see u ..... what was the rank last time and did u got the prize.....

but i didnt gotit upto now..... i dont know but i am waiting for the reply from abinav (admin,)

Monday, September 10, 2007 11:29 AM
  • hi.... raj.... whts ur last year rank,,,,, last time i commitmy self  to placement work, thats why i got only 17th rank....
    this year i almost free, so i ll mostly stay here only......what about you raj.....
    Monday, September 10, 2007 11:33 AM
  • hi sunil......... whats ur rank last time ...... did u received the gift?
    Monday, September 10, 2007 11:34 AM
  • hi ..... i registered in ic ........ thank u for the information

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:50 AM

All replies

• hey..... senthil, how r u yaar? . its nice to see u back here

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 6:32 PM
  •  

u toooooooooo MAN
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 7:53 AM
  • thnx Rajkumar. how was ur previous rockstar???? how much ranking and what gift u got?

Thursday, September 6, 2007 9:21 AM
  • Greetings,

This is my first attempt at IC and StudentRockstar.I have started learning VS2005 recently,for IC.IF any of you would like to discuss ideas based on the IC theme,feel free to get in touch with me.
    Friday, September 7, 2007 6:12 AM
  •  

best of luck all....
    Friday, September 7, 2007 2:42 PM
  • hi... nice to see u ..... what was the rank last time and did u got the prize.....

but i didnt gotit upto now..... i dont know but i am waiting for the reply from abinav (admin,)

Monday, September 10, 2007 11:29 AM
  • hi.... raj.... whts ur last year rank,,,,, last time i commitmy self  to placement work, thats why i got only 17th rank....
    this year i almost free, so i ll mostly stay here only......what about you raj.....
    Monday, September 10, 2007 11:33 AM
  • hi sunil......... whats ur rank last time ...... did u received the gift?
    Monday, September 10, 2007 11:34 AM
  • hi ..... i registered in ic ........ thank u for the information

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:50 AM
  • hi Senthil,

last time, i got 224 ranking. but i didn't recieved any of the gifts. dont know wheather they will send or not........ how was ur previous rockstar and what ranking and prize u got?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:31 AM